Do you love programming?
Dive into a career full of challenges and choices!
Full Stack Web Developer
We are looking for a full stack web developer in order to join our development team and contribute to the expansion of the features of our flagship software solution, Zygos. Zygos is a Legal Practice Management Software which is built exclusively as a web application in the cloud and it is used by more than 140 law firms all over Cyprus.What you will be doing :
- Write code! Lots of it! Our company “builds” developers!
- Meet with the Business Analysis team and discuss the new features needed to be added to the solution. The codebase is quite large so most probably you will be handed with a specific section/module of the project.
- Follow our coding guidelines and write well-documented and commented lines of code with the appropriate tests to go with it.
- Present your work to the rest of the team (Management & Developers) at the weekly retrospective meeting we hold every -SHORT!!- Friday.
- Guide the development team as a project manager
- Support clients
- Meet with clients to discuss their needs and new requirements
- Manage social media profiles and help in marketing
- You understand what is meant when the term “Web Technologies” pops up and when you can tell how a Wordpress site is different than a custom-made Web Application.
- You like providing the user a great experience and you’ve experimented with generic front-end development (HTML5, bootstrap,JQuery) in order to achieve that.
- You are familiar with the usage of any PHP MVC framework -or at least experimented with- such as Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Cake and/or others.
- You have launched an instance or two with the main public cloud providers -AWS, Azure etc- and experimented with the services they provide.
- You have worked with a professional IDE before and maybe used Git versioning in a past project of yours.
- If you’ve feel confident with all of the above requirements you are the man -or woman- for the job. Do send us your CV! On the other hand if you feel you know a few of these points but lack on some, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV. Professional and personal development are at the core of our culture and we will provide the necessary training in order to become familiar with all the tools we use!
- A university degree in a relevant field
- Working experience of 1 year in some of the above mentioned
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Experience in building mobile apps (native or hybrid)
- Security oriented
- No dress code!
- Double monitor station with ergonomic chair.
- Fruit, soft drinks and chocolate on us! (Coffee is out of the question)
- “Learning Thursdays” when the development team watches online webcasts and discusses latest development trends.
- “Short Fridays” with in house lunch and presentations of your week’s work.
- Participate in team building excursions! Check out our latest activity here.
- Work in a stable, competitive and fast-growing environment which in not Forex :)