Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer (Laravel)
Job Description: Softline Computer Systems, a leader in software solutions for the legal, accounting and financial industry, is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join its development team, and contribute to the expansion of the features of its software solutions.
You should apply if :
- You have experience (2 year+) in using the PHP language.
- You have worked before with Laravel PHP Framework.
- You have worked in a Continuous Integration environment before. We use Git for code management, PHPUnit for tests and Jenkins for running everything before production.
- You know how a web application architecture typically works. We are not looking for a DevOps engineer but knowing a thing or two about AWS and/or Azure gives you a plus.
- You have experience in creating/extending a JSON API.
- Some basic knowledge of Unix systems and Linux commands.
What you will be doing :
- Meet with the Product team (Product Manager & CTO) and discuss the new APIs/features needed to be added to our solutions.
- Follow our coding guidelines and write well-documented and commented lines of code with the appropriate tests to go with it.
- Creating/Maintaining API responses
What we offer:
- Hybrid working model.
- Competitive Remuneration package.
- 13th Salary & Performance Based Bonuses.
- Provident Fund.
- Flexible work hours.
- Double monitor station with ergonomic chair.
- Extra Birthday day Annual leave.
- “Learning Thursdays” when the development team watches online webcasts and discusses latest development trends.
- Team building events (Check our insta page).
- Participations in global industry related events such as Laracon and others.
- “Short Fridays” with work until 2pm.
- Work in a stable environment with more than 25 years in the market but a startup mentality at heart.
If you feel confident with all of the above then you are the person for the job. Do send us your CV! On the other hand if you feel you know a few of these points but lack some, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV. Professional and personal development are at the core of our culture and we will provide the necessary training in order to become familiar with all the tools we use!
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com